Natural, vegan toothpaste with papaya flavour is an excellent choice for the care of your sensitive teeth and gums, leaving fresh breath for a long time.
- effectively removes plaque, minimizing tartar build-up
- strengthens the gums and prevents their inflammation
- supports remineralisation processes thanks to the content of xylitol and calcium carbonate.
- protects against caries
- supports the protection of enamel
- eliminates microorganisms, has antibacterial properties
Aloe Vera leaf extract moisturizes, soothes and soothes the mucous membranes in the mouth, supports their regeneration. Rose water has a refreshing effect, strengthens the gums and prevents them from bleeding and inflammation. Horse chestnut extract supports the regeneration of mucous membranes, strengthens the blood vessels of the mucous membranes, has an astringent and anti-inflammatory effect. The finely ground silica in beBIO SENSITIVE Papaya toothpaste is extremely gentle on sensitive gums. Xylitol restores the correct pH of saliva and has a bactericidal effect. Regular use od beBIO SENSITIVE PAPAYA toothpaste will make your teeth and gums less sensitive to irritation.
The product does not contain fluoride and gluten.
Directions for use: Apply a small amount of toothpaste on the brush, then brush your teeth for 2 minutes at least twice a day, preferably after each meal. After you have thoroughly cleaned your teeth, rinse your mouth with water.